Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Random Stuff

Thought I'd share these beautiful orange and yellow roses Faren gave me last week when I wasn't feeling well. They were just little buds and bloomed into these gorgeous flower.
This Brayden and his great invention. When ever the grandkids come over to play, Brayden likes me to take pictures of his creativity. He's a cutie isn't he!

This is Adam and Marilyn in our backyard sitting under the willow tree. It's one of my favorite spots in our backyard. Don't they look happy!!


This is Autumn and me sharing a bag of Zapp's chips. A few seconds after this picture the bag ended up in her lap. Yep she's got that New Orleans gene. Those chips are pretty spicy too!



5 comments:

Christy said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing. Hope this is a better week for you.

April Hardy said...

I don't think I have that picture of you and Autumn. How did that not end up on my disk? It's so cute! Love all the pictures. Makes me want to move there. I miss Brayden. Tell him his favorite aunt says hi and give him a hug and a kiss for me. Those flowers are beautiful, tell dad if he ever wants to make me feel better I will gladly accept flowers like those.

Tanya said...

Fun pics! That is the first I have seen of Adam's friend Marilynn. She's so pretty! Tell him "Good job!" for me. :)

Momma_S said...

Love that redheaded boy!! We call him Torch. Love Zapp's too. April can be his fsvorite Aunt cuz I'm his favorite GREAT Aunt!

amee sorensen said...

I love the last picture of you and Autumn on the couch with the Zapp's! ;) Too cute! And tell Faren 'good job' on those flowers! They're gorgeous!
Oh, and tell Adam hi and it's nice to 'meet' his girlfriend! Can you also let him know that I'm getting him a new frame with a picture of us. ;) LOL!