Monday, March 30, 2009

A mom has just got to brag sometimes!!

Staci's graduating May 8, 2009 from the Northern Arizona University. The main campus is in Flagstaff, but she's been enrolled in their Criminal Justice two year program in Mesa. Her graduation is in Flagstaff and Faren and I, April, Drew, Autumn, Weston; Christy, Mark and Parker and of course Andrew will all be there. She's completed her bachelors degree in 4 years with a 4.0. She is smart, but knows how to study and work hard too. Her dad and I are so proud of her, she will graduate Summa Cum Laude with highest honors. I am so grateful to see this day. Every milestone with Staci does not go unappreciated. We are greatful for everything she is able to accomplish, we know things could be alot different. I am so proud of all my children and grateful for the college degrees they have earned and the choices they have made in life. I miss them being little and playing around the house, but love seeing them as adults and contributing the way they do to family, church and community. Being a mom is great. Not always easy, believe me it's been alot of work as all you mommies know, but great blessing come everyday, some little and some amazingly wonderful. Sorry for bragging, but sometimes my cup runneth over. I'm very thankful for my life and my family.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Aww, shucks.

April Hardy said...

Aww chucks is what I was going to write...dang Christy beat me to it. :)
When you are sittng there gushing over how wonderful you think your kids are- remember we are a reflection of you. We are who we are because of the influence you and Dad had in our lives.
But yes, as parents you have a lot to be greatful for...5 kids- all with degrees/certifications/licenses...4 who have married in the temple. You guys must have done something right.

April Hardy said...

hee hee- meant to say aww shucks...not chucks.