Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tagged by Tanya with the letter "K"

Okay, things I like that start with the letter K.

1-Kay Marie: she's a great sister and I don't get to see her as much as I'd like to, but when we do we have so much fun.
2- Kids-big kids, grandkids they are all wonderful
3-Kites
4-Ketchup-gotta have it
5-Kroger-it's the closest grocery store to my house.
6-Kerrie's blog: always updated
7- Kohl's-I have a credit card there, and they have the cutest kids clothes to buy for my grandkids.
8-Kisses-heshey's that is, just kidding, I love kisses.
9-krafts-okay that's a "c", but I had to put in here somewhere
10-Kelloggs-I like poptarts; my favorite is brown/sugar cinnamon without the frosting.

Okay, I'm not really sure about the rules, but I think I get to tag some others.

Heather; the letter M
April: the letter D
Amee: the letter P

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

Yay! Someone who loves my blog!! You and my mom are definitly sisters! She loves brown sugar and cinnamon too. Either we were never allowed to eat them or we just knew better.

Christy said...

I KNEW Kay Marie would be first on your list.

But what I didn't know was that you knew what a "tag" meant. I saw Amee's blog and was like, "she won't get it". But you surprise me everyday! Texts, blogging, you go girl!

amee sorensen said...

Ok...I'm one of the sisters because that's also my favorite pop-tart!! :) You couldn't make up something like "k-amee" or something! J/K You did good! Love ya!

Tanya said...

Yay! Thanks for playing! It is fun to read what people come up with!

April Hardy said...

I like Amees comment...what about k-April? Ok, it's not as funny as when she said it. I like all of your K's except Kroger...I don't have that here.