Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Year Ago

One year ago this month Faren, Adam, Rocky and I took our last RV trip the Grand Canyon befor moving to Texas.
It was really cool because it hardly ever snows on the south rim of the Grand Canyon.


So I thought I would share these pictures with anyone who has been there or would like to see how pretty it is with the snow.

The views are so breathtaking! It was so nice to live so close and be there in a few hours




This was the first time Adam went with us while living in Arizona, it was so much fun.



2 comments:

April Hardy said...

We can't go there because of Autumn. You know she would go running off that ledge! Scary to think about. Hopefully when she is older and easier to manage we can go.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

amee sorensen said...

Love the pictures Cindy! Thanks for sharing. I don't think I've ever seen it there with snow! So cool! Looks like ya'll had fun! Miss you! :)