Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More of Disneyland!

These our good friends Robyn and Richard, we are standing in front of a horse drawn hurse, in front of the Haunted Mansion!!
Eyeore is one of my favorite winnie the pooh characters, when Staci was little she use to watch the show and I asked her one day why eyeore was so sad all the time, she said, "He's not sad he's depressed." It was hillarious.

I put this picture up for my granddaughter Autumn. She loves Winnie the Pooh! Well who doesn't!


Here's Mickey. Yes that's my autograph book in my hand. We got to walk through his house in Toon Town. It was such a cute house. Everything was big and oversized and colorful.



Richard and Robyn with Gipetto. They love Disneyland they live in Huntington Beach and go there all the time. They are so lucky. Thanks again for a wonder time.




3 comments:

Christy said...

When I went to Disneyland I didn't see any characters! And you saw them all!

amee sorensen said...

Ok so the Winnie the Poo pic is so fun! Love it. And I love the one of you and Mickey (with your autograph book...I bet your gonna make a very cool scrapbook of your trip!) Mickey looks so cool...especially with his scarf and all!!

April Hardy said...

Mickey does look all pimped out. I am jealous. When we take Autumn we may have to do that breakfast just to insure she sees some characters. Whenever we go to Toon Town we don't see anyone. I think we have seen Sully (Monsters Inc.) Mickey, Mary Poppins, and Ariel walking around. Well Ariel wasn't walking, she was sitting in a shell. Atleast in the parades I get to see them. But they don't stop for pictures then.