Monday, July 13, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth is Pretty Happy!!

Me and Cinderella, it's hard to tell the difference between me and Cinderella, but I'm holding the green autograph book, yes I got her autograph, along with Mulon and Sleeping Beauty.
Don't we look happy!! This was our first trip to Disneyland. It was so amazing. Our friends Robyn and Richard Coyle have been trying to get us to go with them for years. We finally made it. They were great tour guides and showed us a great time.

Faren getting hugs from Tigger and Dale they were such friendly characters.

Cinderella's castle was beautiful, there was a fireworks show their at night, that was awesome. We saw Tinkerbell flying high above the castle and Dumbo too.



Us with Minnie, we had breakfast with our friends the Coyle's at this restaurant in the park where we got to meet alot of the characters. We road alot of fun rides, Space Mountain, Star Wars, all sorts of fun rides. I loved this place in the park called toon town. It was like walking around in a cartoon. We got to meet Mickey there. It was a great day, we spent 15 hours there. We thought we were going to die, we were so tired but I would do it again.




5 comments:

Rebel said...

I'm pretty jealous right about now. When we went there were no characters anywhere!

Kristine said...

Thanks for clarifying which one was you and which one was Cinderella. I don't think I ever would have figured that one out. LOL. Looks like a blast. Wish we could have been there.

April Hardy said...

Next time take me with you!

amee sorensen said...

Looks like so much fun! That's so awesome that you got to meet all those fun characters! I'm with Noelle on the Cinderella thing! ;) And space mountain is my favorite ride...I think of all time! So glad you got to ride it! I hope you rode it twice....once for me! ;)

Kerrie said...

Kaelyn would be so jealous. She's been saving her money for a year and a half now to go to Disney World. This summer she's got to meet Mickey Mouse and Nina from the Imagination Movers. We told her that she doesn't need to go now (we were just teasing). She said, "But I still want to go!"