Thursday, February 12, 2009

Double Trouble

Two and a half weeks ago I had a little tumble down some stairs. I broke my left ankle and a bone in my right foot. I have two huge boots on my feet a pair of crutches and a bruise on one of my knees the size of a softball. I can't take the boot on my left leg off even to sleep, it has to stay on except to ice it once in a while, is was that or a cast. I quickly agreed to leave the boot on in exchange for a cast. Bryan has given me supplements to help with swelling and bone healing. Faren has been teaching my primary class, since getting around is very difficult and a little painful!! Adam has been taking me to dr. appts. Heather has been feeding us. My mom and dad and Christy and Parker came for a visit last weekend to help us celebrate Bryce's babtism, and they were so much fun and great company for me. Everyone's been so helpful I really appreciate it. I'm doing good, I just sit around with my feet up and try not to get bored out of my mind.

4 comments:

Christy said...

What are you doing to keep your mind busy? Going crazy keeping your feet propped up yet?

April Hardy said...

You need some kisses from Autumn to make it all better...and some cuddling with Weston.

Cindy Ardis said...

Christy, yes I am!!
April, yes I do!!!

Rebel said...

I'm so sorry Mom. That does stink. I remember when you sprained your ankle that one time on the curb. Sorry :(