Monday, January 19, 2009

Adam's Home

Our son Adam has been living in Arizona for the past 13 months earning his helicopter pilot license and has just completed his CFI (Certified Flight instructor) license. So he is completely done with his training and is now currently looking for a job. We don't know how long he will be here, but I hope it will be for a little while but not too long because he needs a job. It would be great if he could find a job here. I think that is what he would like too. It is so wonderful that he has completed his schooling; he has worked really hard to complete it and loves flying helicopters. It will be a fun and good career for him.

4 comments:

April Hardy said...

I am glad Adam is there to keep you company.

Momma_S said...

I'm glad Adam is here to play with ALL my kids, Howard, Kaycee, ....oh and the boys LOVE him too!! Congrats on the beautiful new grandson.

Kerrie said...

I just read your comment about the blinkies. I don't know if anyone has explained it to you yet, but blinkies are the little machines around the grocery store that spit out coupons. They usually have a little light blinking on them.

Unknown said...

I found your blog! I am also so very grateful Adam found his way to Texas. I am praying very hard he will find a good job (hopefully nearby). He is such a wonderful man. I hope you don't mind I've been reading some of your posts. I really like your blog and the way you write!