Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Got A Ding Dong

Wow, what a game. I wanted to cry I was so happy. We had great food for our Superbowl Party. Crawfish, shrimp, jambalaya, king cake, zapp's chips and ding dongs!!! (If you don't get the ding dong check out my last blog). Faren is out of town this week so when he gets back Friday I will post some pictures, including Bryan scarfing down a few ding dongs himself. I still don't know how to put pictures into the computer. I know it's sad.

Besides Bryan just being beside himself, talking to my dad was awesome. He was so happy and excited. It was really fun hearing him say that the saints are the best in the world!! You could just hear the proudness in his voice. Oh my gosh, it was the perfect moment.

That game brought so much joy to so many people for so many reasons. Geaux Saints!!!

Cindy

1 comment:

April Hardy said...

I am glad you got a ding dong. You feast sounds amazing. I wanted to do beignets during 1/2 time but for some reason we didn't. It was probably the first time I really wished I didn't live away from most of my family. I am glad Christy and Mark were here to celebrate with us.