Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not to be out shopped by my girls!!!

Okay, you've seen April's great savings; and now Staci is on the coupon and saving path.
Here is what I saved today at Kroger: I spent $26.74 on 18 items and saved $29.96, with coupons and store savings. I wish I knew how to load pictures on my computer, but I don't so you can't see it but I bought :
4 yogurts (not on sale--I'm trying a new smoothie recipe)
4 containters of Wisk laundry soap (32 load size)
4 boxes of Betty Crocker (low fat) brownie mixes
1-6 pack of scott paper towels
2 Hormel complete meals
1 bag of spinach
1 bag of mixed broccoli and carrots
1 Healthy Choice frozen pizza (my lunch)

I'm not quite as good at April, her and her spending $7.00 on a grocery cart of food. But it's all good. Staci keep it up.

2 comments:

April Hardy said...

I didn't quite only get $7 worth of food. That was my intent but then as I walked through the store I kept finding I could buy other stuff for only .50 or $1 w/my coupons so I would throw it into my cart. I am a sucker for anything $1 and under. You are doing so well. I wish we could shopping together and coupon swap.

amee sorensen said...

Wow! Great job Cindy! I can't believe that included laundry soap too! It sounds kinda fun - like a challenge or something! I love a good challenge! :)