Sunday, December 7, 2008

Having fun in Arizona.

I am in AZ visiting my kids and grandkids and having a great time. Autumn is full of smiles and hugs and Parker is cuddly and cute. This visit was prompted by attending a baby shower for April and celebrating Staci's 22nd birthday. April got some really cute baby boy clothes at the shower, it was fun. We went to Outback Steakhouse to celebrate Staci's birthday and then we went to the Mesa Temple to see the Temple lights, it was beautiful. I love that temple and it looked especially beautiful with all the lights and decorations. It was the spiritual boost I always get when I go there.

3 comments:

amee sorensen said...

Cindy! I love your blog! And that picture is so good of you! I'm glad your having so much fun! You're awesome! Love you!

Christy said...

Your pictures with you and the grandkids always include you sitting on the floor. I think that's great and says a lot about the kind of grandma you are... very hands on!

Tanya said...

Hey Cindy! Welcome to the world of Blogging! I am so glad you are on here so we can all keep up with you and Faren! Love the picture!